Tuesday 3 June 2014

Girly gingham.


I think it's my latest coat purchase (along with my shopping, TOPSHOP and shoe addictions, this might be a good time to mention i'm also partial to a coat or two) this gorgeous buttery yellow, floral lace rain coat which I couldn't resist. It was £48 from TOPSHOP which might seem like a lot but honestly I think it's worth it. If you make sure to get it big enough to go over jumpers when it's cold, you can throw it on over pretty much anything! So if a sunny day in Scotland turns into the more likely rainy day...your covered! 





felt I had a girly vibe today pairing my gingham joni jeans with a pretty pale grey shirt. I wore new shoes form TOPSHOP, pale pink faux leather pointed flats called Viltaire. These also come in black and are only £16. I also added a little pink leather bow to my ponytail and pastel skeleton cameo ring. My cat eye glasses lend themselves well to this look aswell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment