Wednesday 25 June 2014

Topshop sale

Got to love a TOPSHOP sale ☺️ I love rummaging around to find a bargain! 

I found these amazing cream culottes for just £20!! They literally go with every top I'm planning to take on holiday 😍 and I snapped up some beaut faux snakeskin heels...I seem to have a knack for finding things at £20. 

I managed to get some staple joni jeans in a washed out black which look amazing styled up and left casual. I paired them today with a monochrome tropical print crop shirt I also bagged in the sale (perfect for holiday) both were £20! 



There are some great bargains online aswell. 


Had my eye on these for a little while but couldn't quite justify £95 for them. However, in the sale for just £45...how can u refuse! Can not wait to wear these when I get back from holidaying in Lanzarote! About to start some serious holiday blogging aswell ☺️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment