Thursday 22 May 2014

Nail day

am super fed up with my little stubby fingernails which, even though I have long fingers and long nail beds, make my hands look like feet! 

Counting down the days for pay day so I can get my nails done ☺️ Can't decide what to get, I know a few places to go to get some amazing nail art, but I know where I like to go to get my acrylics the way I like. Is it acceptable to go somewhere for one and somewhere else for the other? I'm not sure about this part of nail ettiqiette. 

Loving the natural/nude look of these stiletto nails 


However I always love my nails when they are really dark, almost black, burgundy, grape or navy! I've always wanted to go and get love heart tips done properly, should I just go for that? 


Or...seeing as it's pay weekend, do I go for something abit more expensive and amazing, like these super cute mermaid themed nails? 

 
Thank goodness I have another week to make up my mind! 









No comments:

Post a Comment