Friday 9 May 2014

A day in Edinburgh.

Apologies for being absent for this long, I've been busy with work and life and found I've been too busy to give my blog it's much deserved attention. However, I am now going to bombard you with posts, your going to be sick of the sight of me! 

I spent a few days in Edinburgh last week with my best girl friend and unfortunately she isn't in possession of a full length mirror (scandalous I know) so I had to make do with a lovely selfie! 


The floral dress is from TOPSHOP and it was £40. Totally worth the price! The material is gorgeous, so soft and sits beautifully. I wore it fringed up with some chunky boots but have also made it quite pretty with a pastel necklace. 

As girls will be girls, we headed straight for the shops. 

Hello my name is Mairi and I am a TOPSHOP-aholic. 


I fell in love with these white lux joggers with their beautiful silk trims! I will get my hands on them again at some point! 

For going out that night, I kept it quite casual. 


I wore my new ripped knee TOPSHOP Leigh jeans which were £38 and an oversized cardigan I got from H&M a few years ago that I always wear backwards so it buttons down the back. I finished off the outfit with my TOPSHOP chunky All Sorts boots.  


No comments:

Post a Comment