Monday 28 April 2014

A day for Travel.

I am such a silly! Got to work today half an hour early, to find out I was finishing an hour and a half later than I thought. Not the best start. Anyhoo, gave me time to take a staff room picture of what I am wearing today. 


I bought this jumper on Friday (amen for payday) and after trying it on almost a week ago, I could t wait to get it on! It just fits perfectly, baggy with a drop shoulder but nips in at the waist and seems to sit at the perfect length for my Topshop Joni jeans. It's so soft and comfy but super stylish! 


 I got the leopard print vans last summer and wear them on days after I've had heels on at work so I know my feet won't be sore at the end of the day! 

I am currently on my way to Edinburgh to spend some time with my best girl friend ☺️ So I will make sure to take lots of pics the next couple of days but might not get them posted until I get home on Wednesday night. 

So until then...


1 comment:

  1. Stylish as always sis.
    Big fan of the leopard print.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete