Friday 25 April 2014

What's in a name?

Hello! So this is my first ever blogg and first ever blogg post. It's quite exciting, I feel like I am starting a very important journey, putting myself out here on the bloggosphere, and I can already tell that this is going to become an important part of myself. 

For this reason, I wanted to take my time to choose a name for my blogg that I felt represented who I am, what my blogg will be about and what I feel it represents. I thought I would need hours planning, countless ideas for titles, witty and clever wordplays gone bad. However, it turns out I named my blogg accidentally while texting a friend.

So this blogg is going to be my Style CV. I will be posting outfits I put together, things which inspire my style from all around, other bloggs, instagram, magazines, etc.

Anyhoo, here I go!

1 comment: