Friday 25 April 2014

Lazy Day.

I'm off work today and my only plans were to go down the street and buy hair dye and catch up on as much Nashville as possible. Safe to say...mission accomplished! I have watched 3 episodes and I am now going to go and get rid of my red hair (dyed on a whim, big mistake) with the lovely dark brown dye I bought :) 

As my plans were very relaxed, my outfit today is very dressed down. 
I'm wearing grey/black TOPSHOP posh joggers that I bought last summer, they have them now though in a gorgeous olive colour I plan on buying soon, Topshop grey roll sleve tee tucked into my belt. My favourite necklace of the moment is also from Topshop and only £8.50. They aslo do this necklace in pale pink and orange. The boots i'm wearing are from surprise surprise Topshop! They are called All Sorts and are £45.






Also thought i would include this picture of my fuzzy man out for walkies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment