Monday 28 April 2014

Sunday Funday.

Had a busy weekend and have a busy few days ahead! Went to a work friends 21st birthday party on Saturday night and what a night it was! The bubbles were flowing! However, I was sensible and headed home with a Chinese instead of going out on the town. So on Sunday there was no hangover to be seen ☺️ 



I wore my very comfy posh joggers again, my second pair in fact, which I managed to get in the TOPSHOP sale for just £10! Bargain! My sandals are from primark and I had to but them on my lunch break because my feet were too hot with boots on. Another bargain but at £8 however after wearing them the rest of the day they were starting to hurt the top of my feet. My bandeau top is a gorgeous leaf print and was £14 from TOPSHOP. I was also wearing a fringed jacket but took it off as I was too warm. 

I don't have a picture of what I wore on Saturday night but it's an old faithful outfit (black high neck playsuit, fringed jacket and belt) so will put it on to post soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment