Friday 9 May 2014

Uniform day

Eeek! It's arrived! The day to try and buy my TOPSHOP uniform. There are so many things in store I am lusting after. So I'm taking a mountain of clothes with me to try! 


I knew before I even tried it that this folk embroidered skirt was for me. The detail is beautiful and it fits really well. Only £36 which I think is very reasonable for so much stitching work. Please excuse my lack of shoes, but this will look great in summer with peep toe boots or tan sandals. 


These peep toe boots to be precise! My babies arrived last week, and I am a very proud parent. After trying and failing to get a very similar, but sadly sold out pair I opted for the closed heel version. These were £92 but have since been repriced to  £72. They are the softest leather and are gonna last me through summer, when a sandal is too cold but a full boot is just too wintery! And long into next winter I believe. 







No comments:

Post a Comment